Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Unthinkable!!!!!!!!!!!!

The impossible,unthinkable has happened. However before anybody panics maybe i should clarify. For me to tell this little tale u will have to use your imagination as this person does not want HIS identity revealed due to backlash. This person ALWAYS teased me about frequenting this high end "coffee shop". Everytime we would go to this "coffee shop" HE would try a different drink and everytime HE would not enjoy it. So he started to boycott this buisness and i was saddened because everyone of our friends enjoy this place and HE would have no part of it!!!!

That was until yesterday which started out like any other day however something happened that i was not prepared for ney not ever expecting to see. This "person" and I had a meeting with our friendly mortgage man and it just happened to be at the afore mentioned "coffee shop" so being the persistant gal ordered HIM my fav beverage and waited with baited breath knowing that the outcome would be like every other time or so i thought.........................
It"s hard to describe how it happened HE took a sip and at first said nothing in fact he sat thru the meeting remainng very quiet,it wasn't until we were in the mall that he leaned over and admitted...........................HE LOVED HIS DRINK!!!!!!! In fact before we left the mall HE asked me to ............ORDER HIM ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He confessed he was now a lover of the "coffee shop" and has now joined the bandwagon!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! For those of you who know this "person" it is truly miraculous that this has taken place. Now we can go there with our friends or to have a nite out. I never thought i would see it, and to think when i woke yesterday i thought it was going to be a boring monday!!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Jason now loves starbucks wow. You will definately have to return to work if you are going to indulge that fetish. Give me a .50c diet coke any day...lol.
Enjoy your nights out!!

Rhonda said...

Wonderful writing Brandy!! I'm so looking forward to 'double-dating' at Starbucks!!!

Oh, I love your new dress (or should I say template)!

Love, Rhonda

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki said...

I remember the thrill of winning Andrew over!! Let's "triple-date" at Starbucks!

Love, Vicki

Patti's Passion said...

Im a raspberry frapp. person. We will just have to have a quadruple date? Love the blog

Patti's Passion said...

Sorry I was canadian landlord . Now I am Patti . I think that may have been something Mark had

Patti