Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Unexpected

I awoke to my sis-in-law{Amy} calling to tell me she had heard my name as a winner on UCB,then the phone rang and it was Al Baker telling me I was the winner for February's online contest!!! Cool, what a nice way to start of my day!!! Then I got Abigail up and we had breakfast, then to my sheer delight she rolled over, I was sooo excited {definetly first time parent syndrome]I was clapping and she was looking at me like I was nuts!!!! I can't believe how big she's getting. I am definetly enjoying every stage of her new little life!!! Today has been many unexpected but lovely blessings!!! Thank you Lord for the little things in life!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

It's always so cool to see them growing in other ways than weight/height...Neato!
Sorry I woke you so early...it was just so exciting! LOL.
Amy

Rhonda said...

Hi Brandy

I heard your name on the radio too. Congratulations!!!

I love the little blessings that we receive. Isn't it wonderful to sit back and marvel in all the goodness of God. He loves us so much!

Love you,

Rhonda