Monday, February 12, 2007

Another Week Begins!!!

Well another week come and gone it was pretty busy for me. We had our jr high valentines party and it went really super!!!! I know i"ve said it before but I love our "kids" Both Jay and I love being on leadership,especially working under the covering of such great people[ie Mark and Rhonda] And i'm excited to see where God is taking our "life group" although my husband refuses to call it that {ha ha } He still refers to it as "cell". Last nite the Lord really moved within our group and i know every week will be just as intense. I'm also glad Abby's fever is gone [i think she's teething},is that possible? She had all the classic symptoms. Anyways all is well with the Beaumonts!!!! Hope all my friends and family r doing well !!!!

Bran :]

No comments: