Thursday, February 15, 2007

Lil Sis

It was September 16 1987 when my baby sister made her entrance into this world an I became a "big sis" for the second time. It's funny as we were growing up we had little in common because of the age gap{7yrs}However as we both matured{well sort of!!} we have become the best of friends!!! It's nice to have someone who knows you,faults and all and still loves you. You were totally supportive and helpful during my wedding and with the birth of Abigail. I couldn't imagine those life events without you!!!! So this blog my dear sis is a tribute to you for being a constant in my life!!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Brandy ... I also have a little sister who, as the years have gone by, has become closer and closer to me. Unfortunatley for us, the Lord hasn't allowed us to live close to each other for a long, long time. I miss her! I'm glad you are taking the time to appreciate your sister and to let her know!