Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sing With Joy!!!

"Shout with joy to God,all the earth!!!
Sing the glory of his name;make his praise glorious!!
Say to God how awesome our your deeds!!!
So great is your power,that your enemies cringe before you.
All the earth bows down to you;
they sing praise to you,
they sing praise to your name."
Psalm 66:1-4


Today I'm thankful for everything the Lord has bestowed upon myself and my family.
It's funny how sometimes we put God in a box limitng the work he wants to do in our lives all because our fatih level isn't where it needs to be. Today I am shouting to God and singing his praise!!! Thanks to the Martins and Mcfauls for helping a gal celebrate and for the lovely gifts!!! You truly are dear friends to both Jason and I We love you guys!!!!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

We love you to Sweetie. Happy Birthday Brandy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki said...

And we love you too! We wouldn't have missed a reason to celebrate you for anything! I'm so glad your birthday was happy and that we got to be part of it!

Patti's Passion said...

I have had a gift for you too since the valentines party when you told me your birthday was coming. I glad you had someone to make you feel special on your special day.
Patti