Friday, February 9, 2007

richly blessed

today i am overcome by how big my God is!!!! I am so thankful for my family and friends. last nite my jr high gals came over and we had a blast!!!! jason and i are so greatful to be pouring in to such amazing kids !!!! It was so nice to visit with andrew and vicki , jason is still shocked from the whole "musical loving ". however we can't wait to do dinner. Seven days and counting!!!!

anyways this new mom is enjoying this "blogging experience" my little cutie is having her nap so mommie is blogging away!!! Were having a bday party tonite eating lots of pizza!!!

im just so thankful for having a relationship with Christ!!!! And for reconnecting with old friends it's been a refreshing week

p.s. thanks to Rhonda for the email help [HA HA HA}

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hey Brandy,

I am really excited about the Valentines party for jr. Highs or should I say Attitude? I am confused. Anyway getting off topic here. I hope some boys show up so its not an all girl party. How is Abbi?? C U on Sunday,
Brittany!!**