Thursday, February 22, 2007

Parenting

There are no words to describe how I feel .....
Every morning I lay awake waiting to hear the faint cooing noises of my little girl,as I make my way to her I am so overwhelmed by the love i have for this little person whom I've only known for the last four months. And then I lean over her crib and she's smiling up at me with her blue eyes shining and that dimple like her daddy's and everything just falls into place. At that moment it hits me.... The love i feel for her is how my heavenly father feels about me,it's almost to much for me to wrap my mind around. Being a parent is the most treasured gift the Lord could give me,he loves me that much!!! I pray that both Jason and I will be examples to both Abby and Katherine of the fathers love and that we will raise them up to me mighty women of God. That is the prayer of my heart. May we never take our children for granted, being parent is a privelege NOT a right!!!!!!

Katherine and Abby,Daddy and I love you both very much!!!! You both are treasured gifts from above!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

It's almost unimaginable at this stage, but it gets better!! Enjoy this time!!
Amy

Rhonda said...

The day Sarah was born I fell instantly in love with her. There was no preparing me for that. I loved having babies. The birth of a child gives you an understanding of how amazing creation really is.

Just think, as immensely as we love our children, God loves them even more than we do. It's mind boggling isn't it?!?

Rhonda