Thursday, March 15, 2007

Little Things

I had the loveliest day on Monday. My Hubbie has been working ALOT of overtime{29 days/nights in a row} to be exact!!! And I missed him very much,sometimes God gives you busy seasons and this was one for us. So Monday he was taking more overtime,or so I thought. About the time he would normally leave for work,Jason informed me he was taking the nite off!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! I was a bit excited {ha ha }He then told me that he had talked to my sister and dad and they were taking Abigail for the evening. The sweet guy had been planning this evening since the weekend!!!


He took me to dinner and a movie,which may I add was hilarious {if you get the chance go see Wild Hogs}Then we went to Starbucks and sat and talked,it was so nice
to reconnect and be a "couple" again!! However it was more then the diiner and movie it was the fact that we spend quality time together. It's very true that absence makes the heart grow fonder. My so thankful for the little things that the Lord gives me especially a nite out with my incredible husband!!!

I love you babe!!!!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

How lovely for you guys. I didn't realize it was that many days in a row. Wow.

Hopefully he can carve out some time for Katie & Abi...they sure do miss the boys when they are away... (I know...Hannah gets right miserable when Mike is away for longer than normal).
God blesses us when we least expect sometimes. Nice to have some extra money too, for movies.
Glad you enjoyed it!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Sid laughed his head off at that movie and said it reminded him of his trip with Jason and the guys.

I am so glad you had well deserved and needed time together!

Shari said...

Jason is not just getting older, he is getting smarter!!

Way to go Jason. Taking the initative and planning a date with babysitting and even Starbucks gets you an A plus!!

Brandy, I'm hrilled to hear that you are so blessed, you deserve it!

Love
Shari

Tamatha said...

aaawwwww...kewl:o)