Sunday, June 10, 2007

Way to Long

I can't beleive it has been over a month since I have blogged!!! Life has been very busy. Abigail is 8 months old,(yes I am shedding a tear!!!) I can't beleive my little girl is getting bigger and how fast 8 months has gone by. Katherine is 7 going on 14!!!! Honestly where has the time gone? Jason can't handle his little girls growing up so fast,I told him he has no idea. I am struggling with the thought of going back to work. Jason and I are praying ferverently that I will be able to work from home,the Lord is again teaching me about FAITH!!!! I have to stand in the knowledge that HE knows the desire of my heart and what's best for our family!! I am definetly being stretched. Please pray for me,my blogging buddies!!!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

It's nice to have you back!!!

I think the hardest thing to do is to go back to work after having a baby. Try not to focus on that. Enjoy your time with your daughter.

Roxanne said...

Are you off for the summer?

Tammy said...

Brandy ,welcome back and make every moment count!!!!
Make memories this summer!! God will lead you. Proverbs 3:5-6 See you soon, Tammy

Anonymous said...

OK I hear you girl. This is a really tough decision. I'll be praying that God will give you the desire of your heart and provide in supernatural ways.

Shari said...

You have such a beautiful family. Make lots of memories and savour the moments.

Rhonda said...

Okay - it's been REALLY long now. Where are you?!?!?!

:)