Thursday, May 3, 2007

To Bring Honour

This might seem cheesy to some and I'm not trying to brag I just wanted to take a moment to honour my husband. Jason is my other half,literaly. When I'm anxious he calms me dowm,when I'm sad he makes me laugh,when I'm having a bad day he tells me I'm beautiful!!! He cooks me dinners on his days off and helps out with the girls. He daily does little things to make me feel special,and I want him to know it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. It humbles me DEEPLY when I realize the risk he took in trusting and loving again but I'm blessed that he chose to do it with me!!!
I'm thankful for everyday with Jason and love him more today than yesterday!!!

"May the best days of our future,be the worst in our past."


I Love You Babe

4 comments:

Roxanne said...

Brandy - No, it doesn't seem cheesy. You sound like a wise woman who recognizes her blessings.

Amy said...

TAG..YOU"RE IT!!!!

Go to my blog to find out...

Anonymous said...

Way to go and honor your man, he is great and you deserve him!

Tamatha said...

It definately does not seem cheesy!