Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Emotional

Today I am overcome with emotion. I wasn't even this bad when I was pregnant!!! {lol}
When I think about all the Lord has bestowed upon me I am without words,it seems all I can do is cry. I am so undeserving,yet he pours out his grace and mercy. He has given me a loving husband who treats me like a queen,I have a amazing extended family who are very supportive, honest and loving friends and last but certainly not least two wonderful,darling,beautiful girls, whom I get the pleasure of parenting and the joy of watching them blossom into young godly women. My heart is so full of love at this moment it feels like it could surely break!!! Thank You God for sending your SON so that I may be free to experience love

7 comments:

Amy said...

HOw blessed I feel too....ALthough, I was hoping for a bit more lengthy thankfulness for our beloved papa. LOL!!!!
Muah.

Roxanne said...

I think God must be very pleased with your thankfulness.

Rhonda said...

Brandy

It is good for us to remember how much we are loved. Bless you kiddo.

Love,

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Well written Brandy! You have so many blessings, I you are such a blessing to your new family.
Good things come to those who wait.
More good is in store for you!

Shari said...

We are sooooo blessed - it's good to stop and reflect on this. Tell Jason that he may want to rethink playing euchere with my husband....Kevin came in last during our last euchere tournament!! lol

Teena said...

hi brandy
i miss seeing you. sometimes emotions are VERY overwhelming. I'm glad they are bringing positive things to you. you're a great mom!

Vicki said...

I love those "ordinary miracles"! Lord, help us to recognize them more often.